Analytics / Reporting
Opt-in Wireless believes that it is important to invest time and effort in quality analytics and reporting. Understanding how customers found your website is a key component to getting more customers coming back to your site on a regular basis. It is also important to set a baseline for the site so you know if real traffic is up or down.
We believe pulling analytical data from website server logs and from coding embedded in web pages is the key to accurate reporting. Getting traffic to your website is important. Getting the right traffic to your site is mission critical.
The key features we believe are important to focus on are:
- What keywords did your visitors use to find your website?
- What search engine did they use to find your website?
- Are they visiting your website for the first time?
- How long did they spend on your website?
- What are the bounce rates?
- How many page views do you have each month?
Contact us for more information on our analytics and reporting options.